Before using the Services or submitting any Personal Data (as defined below) to Creato, please review this Policy carefully and contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions. By using the Services, you agree to the practices described in the Policy. If you do not agree to the Policy, please do not access or use the Services.
Scope of Terms
- Creato reserves the right to update, amend or modify the terms of this Policy or any part of it without prior notice, and your continued access of the Services signifies your acceptance of the updated, amended or modified Policy, unless the changes reduce your rights in which case we will ask for your consent. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions in this Policy and/or any subsequent updates, amendments or modifications thereto, you must stop accessing or otherwise using the Services.
- Accordingly, please visit this page if you wish to access and view the current version of the Policy.
Collection of Your Personal Data
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
- Information you provide: We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you download the App and create an account (“Account“), we may collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession to identify you (“Personal Information“), including but not limited to: name, email address, gender, date of birth, username, photographs, location, language and any other login Information. We use your contact information to authenticate your account and keep it secure and to communicate with you about the Services.
- Automatic information: We automatically collect certain information about your computer or mobile device hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, mobile device type and model, browser type, device ID, device hardware settings, information about your internet browser and operating system, details of web pages and pages within the Services, domain names, access times, and other information about your physical location, and information derived from web page histories, add-ons, cookies, and other technological sources.
- Usage: we may choose to collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with, content you share, features you use, actions you take, people or accounts you interact with, the time, frequency, and duration of your use, pages of the Web / App you have viewed and hyperlinks you have clicked.
- Geolocation data: When you use the Web / App on a mobile phone or other portable device, we may collect information concerning your location, provided the privacy settings on your portable device allow sharing of such location information with the Web / App, this includes shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous location. We use your location information to show you interesting locations near you and to present you with relevant offerings from third-party suppliers, based on your location. You can change the privacy settings on your device or disable the location services in the Web / App at any time.
- You can also use the Services to connect to ‘Google Maps’ to receive navigation services between your destinations. Your use of the ‘Google Maps’ service is subject to ‘Google Maps’ terms and conditions and privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
- Demographic information: We may also collect demographic information, such as preferences, language, region and currency.
- Information that is searched for or browsed when you use our Services, such as web pages used or terms searched and pages visited through the Web / App, as well as other information browsed or provided when using our Services.
- Communication Data: We may choose to collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to requests for your opinion and feedback.
- Social Media Data: We have pages on social media sites including but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, MeWe, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.